Travel ManagementTurnkey travel management solutions anytime and anywhere in the world
Marine & Offshore Travel ServicesIN DETAIL
Marine & Offshore Travel ServicesOur managed in-house marine expert team is available 24/7/365 ready to provide fast, prompt and efficient service IN DETAIL
Corporate Travel Services
Corporate Travel ServicesWe ensure that your top executives and frequent VIP travellers enjoy the best travel experience and the highest level of customer services
Visa FormalitiesStrong working relation with authorities such us embassies and consulates guarantees visa completion
Cruise Line Crew DivisionIN DETAIL
Cruise Line Crew DivisionWe deliver best-in-class travel management services for the best possible cruise line crew travel experience IN DETAIL
Cruise Line PassengersIN DETAIL
Cruise Line PassengersWe maintain a full portfolio of specially negotiated Air/Sea (Cruise) contracts available both online and offline IN DETAIL
Dry Dock DivisionIN DETAIL
Dry Dock DivisionSpecially designed turnkey travel services to cruise lines under new build contracts or refit, commercial vessels and luxury yachts IN DETAIL
Yachting DivisionIN DETAIL
Yachting DivisionWe act as an in-house agency for yacht brokerage/management companies that choose to outsource travel for their fleet, either in whole or in part IN DETAIL
With more than 250 professionals, we have been not only seeking the highest level of performance, but also developing diverse experience and capabilities.
70 years of experience
350,000+ of travellers we fly annually
10,000+ air charter crew movement
By upholding these core principles, we can not only achieve our business objectives but also contribute positively to the communities we serve and the world at large. In the ever-evolving landscape of the travel industry, our values remain the steadfast foundation upon which we build our future success.
Customers come first!
- We listen carefully and work as partners
- We keep our promises
- We are committed to our customers’ success
Aiming for Excellence!
- We strive to achieve outstanding results in a competitive market
- We learn from our mistakes
- We innovate and welcome change
- We respect and embrace the diversity of all people and cultures
- We collaborate positively across teams
- We communicate clearly and act decisively
- We are accountable for our own work
- We act as owners and use company resources carefully
- We continuously develop our skills and knowledge
ARGO founded in Athens, initially as an agency specializing in marine & crew transportation
ARGO was approved and accredited/certified by IATA
GLOBAL MARINE TRAVEL (GMT) founded in Fort Lauderdale, USA, with the vision of being the leading Travel Management Company to the Maritime Industry
ARGO MARINE TRAVEL enters a new strategic partnership with GMT combining 90 years of industry leading expertise in Marine Travel and a more robust global network
ARGO MARINE TRAVEL receives ISO 9001 certification & becomes GDFR compliant
Officially renamed as GMT Greece and Accredited / Certified by IATA
Experience & Creativity
We have been building our team for more than half a century. Our young and dynamic executives provide GMT Greece with the competitive advantage of experience combined with creativity.
With more than 250 professionals, we have been not only seeking in achieving the highest level of performance, but also developing diverse experience and capabilities. Our well-trained staff, based in several locations around the globe, speak more than 15 languages and is available 24/7/365 to meet even the strictest deadlines of the travel industry.
Why work with GMT Greece
- GMT ensures the travel policy is appropriate for your company’s needs
- GMT provides online systems or call-in systems to book travel, based on what’s best for your company
- GMT assists with the day-to-day operation of your corporate travel program
- GMT negotiates contracts with vendors, to ensure the best deal available
- GMT can assist with the employer’s Duty of Care requirements
“We’re always open 24/7/365
Live support by a member of staff, NOT machines!