Getting To The Superyacht Forum
17th October 2018
Powerful keynotes, intelligent workshops, brainstorming sessions, multiple networking opportunities, interactive lunches and a great evening social program – this is what you can expect in Amsterdam, 12-14th November at 23rd edition of The Superyacht Forum.
Running in conjunction with METSTRADE at the RAI Amsterdam, these valuable meetings and events have been bringing the marine industry and real customers together for decades – let ISS GMT get you there. To request a flight, hotel and/or car reservations for your trip to Amsterdam, visit: http://thesuperyachtforum.flygmt.com/request-a-quote/
This 3-day event puts you in the mix with over 800+ potential buyers, influencers and advisors within the superyacht sector including every major shipyard, new build and refit, leading yacht management companies, captains, owner’s representatives, brokers, designers, lawyers, project managers and a handful of hands-on owners who enjoy talking about the industry.
ISS GMT Sales Manager Shawn O’Brien of the ISS GMT Private Yacht Division will be in attendance and he looks forward to taking care of your travel arrangements and greeting you in Amsterdam next month at one of the most powerful meeting places for all those involved in the superyacht circuit.
Below are some expert travel tips from Shawn for your November trip to Amsterdam:
- KLM, DELTA, AMERICAN and UNITED all offer nonstop flights from their US Gateways to Amsterdam
- Unless you plan on driving outside the city, use the train to transfer between Schiphol Airport and Centraal Station. The train station is located below the main terminal and tickets are available via the many kiosks
- The inter-city trams are fantastic; Look into a 3/5 day unlimited pass which includes the bus routes, available at many tabac shops
- Layers, Layers, Layers! November can be drizzly and cold especially at night; check the weather and pack accordingly!
- Remember your power converters
- I suggest you take a leisure day to spend in the city for the sights, museums and Christmas shopping
As they say in Dutch, “tot straks!” Or, see you soon!
Talk to one of our team
We're Always Open
Call or Email Us
- Fort Lauderdale HQ +1 954 761 9595
- US Toll free +1 866 746 8872
- Glasgow +44 141 305 1224
- Philippines (Manila) +63 2 88 64 64 64