Managed Isolation Requirement for Entering New Zealand
30th September 2020
All passengers entering New Zealand from Monday, 5 October 2020 will be required to register their Managed Isolation requirements prior to departure and be in receipt of a Managed Isolation Allocation System (MIAS) voucher at check-in.
Please note that this does not apply to passengers transiting New Zealand for travel to other international destinations (such as Australia and Pacific Islands).
The process below applies:
- From Monday 5 October 2020 all passengers will be required to apply for a voucher via the New Zealand Government’s Managed Isolation Allocation System website
- Passengers will be emailed a voucher once allocation in managed isolation is confirmed
- A voucher is required for all members of the travelling party and must be presented at check in
- Passengers may be denied boarding if they are unable to present a Managed Isolation Allocation System voucher
All passengers are encouraged to obtain a MIAS voucher prior to checking-in. Vouchers will not be expected for passengers who depart for New Zealand prior to 5 October 2020, with a scheduled arrival in New Zealand prior to Wednesday 07 October 2020.
The New Zealand Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment has created the following video how-to describing the process involved in obtaining a voucher prior to travelling:
Should you have any further questions, please check the Government Website as your first resource and then seek support from your airline (such as Air New Zealand) or designated travel agency GMT for follow up questions.Back to News
Talk to one of our team
We're Always Open
Call or Email Us
- Fort Lauderdale HQ +1 954 761 9595
- US Toll free +1 866 746 8872
- Glasgow +44 141 305 1224
- Philippines (Manila) +63 2 88 64 64 64