Terms and Conditions
The term ‘GMT’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1800 SE 10th Avenue Suite 220, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
This year, the 61st Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show is being hosted. Big or small, an array of the newest boats and yachts will be showcased along with a few global debuts from the exhibitors. Yacht builders and designers, as well as luxury cars and brokerage yachts, will also be available in attendance at the […]
Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe
With over 170 exhibitors, Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe is your one-stop-shop for all design needs. With visitors from ocean, river, and expedition cruise ships, with an interest in refurbishing their vessels. At this event, you have the opportunity to visit the expo hall and see what all of the vendors have to offer. You […]
Antigua Charter Yacht Show
This year’s Antigua Charter Yacht Show will take place at Nelson’s Dockyard Marina, the Falmouth Harbour Marina, and the Antigua Yacht Club Marina. This annual show is now in its 59th year and will be showcasing some of the most luxurious charter yachts. At this show, you will get the chance to view and tour […]
Seatrade Cruise Global
You will be able to find us at the annual Seatrade Cruise Global four-day conference and three-day exhibition. This event is the world’s largest gathering in the cruise industry. It gives a chance for buyers and suppliers, and high-level executives to get together to see the latest offerings from entertainment, safety & security, shipbuilding and […]
Cruise Ships Interiors Expo
The Cruise Ship Interiors Expo is back again this year. This event is a chance for workers in the cruise industry to see the latest offerings. This is the only expo running in North America centered around cruise ship interiors. At this event, there will be different cruise lines, shipyards, interior design studios, and more […]