Terms and Conditions
The term ‘GMT’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1800 SE 10th Avenue Suite 240, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Maritime Cyprus 2023
The “Maritime Cyprus 2023” Conference is set to occur in Limassol from October 8 -11, 2023. It is a prominent biennial event organized by the Shipping Deputy Ministry in collaboration with the Cyprus Shipping Chamber and the Cyprus Union of Shipowners. Since its inception in 1989, it has become one of the world’s most significant […]
The Oasis Lounge FLIBS 2023
The Official Hospitality Lounge for Superyacht Captains & Crew Lounge Hours 11am – 5pm Daily Lunch available for dine-in or pick-up between 11:30am – 2:30pm at the Bahia Mar / Swimming Hall of Fame Oasis Fully Catered Buffet from 11:30am – 2:30pm at the Superyacht Village Oasis Co-organizers GMT and Yacht Chandlers are gearing up […]