Terms and Conditions
The term ‘GMT’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1800 SE 10th Avenue Suite 240, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Upcoming Charter: DXB-MNL
Route: Dubai to Manila Airline: Philippine Airlines Flight: PR8659 08AUG DXB MNL 1650 0615 09AUG Baggage Allowance: 2pc check-in + 7kg hand carry Passengers: Philippine Nationals Only *Flights are subject to final government approval *BOQ Clearance required *Airport transfer from Manila Airport to the quarantine facility to be arranged by the LMA […]
Monaco Yacht Show
The annual Monaco Yacht Show is entering into its 30th year this year, and GMT will be in attendance. Hosted in Port Hercules, the Monaco Yacht Show is the epitome of luxury. Showcasing over 125 one of a kind superyachts, the Monaco Yacht Show is your opportunity to explore what the most respected shipyards from […]
Seatrade Cruise Global
You will be able to find us at the annual Seatrade Cruise Global four-day conference and three-day exhibition. This event is the world’s largest gathering in the cruise industry. It gives a chance for buyers and suppliers, and high-level executives to get together to see the latest offerings from entertainment, safety & security, shipbuilding and […]
Cruise Ship Interiors Expo
Cruise Ship Interiors Expo America (CSI) is the global platform for designers, architects, outfitters, shipyards and interior suppliers working in the cruise industry. Doubling in size since its launch in 2019, the award-nominated event has been hailed a major success and is seen as the premier exhibition and conference by all of the industry’s key […]
This year we are attending the Posidonia Shipping exhibition. The event is a chance for the Greek shipping industry to connect with the rest of the world. At this event, the latest developments and offerings from the shipping world will be on show for visitors to experience.