Introducing Global Marine Travel’s state-of-the-art online travel booking tool:
Given the variable nature of the marine industry, crewing schedules can be exceedingly difficult to manage. The online Fly2C portal allows a travel arranger to book multiple origin trips to a port, as well as return trips to effect an entire crew movement within the same session.
The integrated booking platform allows users to combine net marine fares, published fares, corporate fares, as well as low cost online fares, showing the fare rules, conditions, and penalties in plain language.
Fly2C is the first of its kind in that we can connect to any HR platform whether it is an off-the-shelf product, or bespoke. Don’t have an HR system to manage your travelers? That’s not a problem. We can easily upload your traveler list from Microsoft Excel.
Fly2C is the optimal travel resource to book crew and dry-dock workers, as well as office staff in a single centralized location, managed entirely by you, with access to 24/7/365 support from Global Marine Travel.
The Fly2C platform allows you to:
- Search and book flights for your crew through a desktop, smartphone or tablet
- Have access to the full archive
- View a ticket and share it
- Download a ticket as a PDF
- Change ticket date
- Check cancellation rules
- Cancel a ticket
Benefits of managing marine flights with Fly2C by GMT:
- Review flight options from over 350 airlines in just minutes
- Minimize any chance for human error as Fly2C integrates with your company’s crewing software so there is no need to enter destinations or passenger data
- No waiting for a travel agent’s response as Fly2C is available 24/7/365. Although if you do need help from a live travel agent, support is available with GMT
- Fly2C is fully transparent. The analytics tools will help you analyze and cut costs on your company’s air travel!